1. Assemble 4 mounting feet onto each of the solar panels frame using the 1/4” bolts and nuts. This assembly is easily completed on the ground before the panels are brought up to the RV roof. (See Figure 4-A)
• The mounting feet must be installed on the 4 outer holes in the panel frame.
• All 4 mounting feet must be used on a solar panel.
• The mounting surface must be at least 1/2” thick and strong enough to support the solar panel mounting hardware.
2. Tighten the nuts securely using a 7/16” wrench.