Operation of the inverter can interfere with television reception on some channels. If this situation occurs, the following steps may help to alleviate the problem.
- Ensure that the chassis ground lug on the back of the inverter is securely connected to the ground system of your vehicle, boat, or home.
- Do not operate high power loads with the inverter while watching television.
- Make sure that the antenna feeding your television provides an adequate ("snow free") signal and that you are using a good quality cable between the antenna and the TV.
- Move the television as far away from the inverter as possible.
- Keep the cables between the battery and the inverter as short as possible and twist them together with about 2 to 3 twists per foot. This minimizes radiated interference from the cables.
Troubleshooting Guide - Common Problems
Products covered in this article: GPSW-150, GPSW-300