Before You Begin
- The controller is intended for indoor use only.
- Protect the controller from direct sunlight and place it in a dry environment.
- The controller and battery must be installed in the same room.
- The controller warms up during operation; be sure it is installed on a non-flammable surface.
Connect the Controller
Please verify that all the cable/wire connections are made properly and well insulated so that no water or humidity can get in. This avoids any bad or loose connections that would result in excessive heating or further damage.
1. Connect the battery to the charge controller; Positive (+) & Negative (-).*
2. Connect the solar modules to the charge controller; Positive (+) & Negative (-).
3. Connect the load to the charge controller; Positive (+) & Negative (-).
*Go Power! strongly recommends installing an inline fuse as close to the battery terminal as possible.
See illustrated steps below: