The Go Power! warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the specific product warranty period. It is not valid against defects resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident
- Exceeding the unit’s design limits
- Improper installation, including, but not limited to, improper environmental protection and improper hook-up
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire, and high winds
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment
A warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way opened or altered. The warranty will be void if any eyelet, rivets, or other fasteners used to seal the unit are removed or altered, or if the unit’s serial number is in any way removed,
altered, replaced, defaced, or rendered illegible.
Warranty Return Procedure
Before contacting Go Power!’s customer service department, please read the “frequently asked questions” section of our website to troubleshoot the problem. If trouble persists:
- Connect with the Go Power! team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return defective product to place of purchase.
Unless approved by Go Power! Management, all product shipped collect to Go Power! will be refused. Test items or items that are not under warranty, or units that are not defective, will be charged a minimum bench charge of ($50.00 US) plus taxes and
shipping. A 15% restocking charge will be applied on goods returned and accepted as “new” stock. An RMA number (Return Materials Authorization number) from Go Power! Customer Service is required prior to returning any Go Power! Products. Go Power! reserves the right to refuse any items sent to Go Power! without an associated RMA number.
To obtain an RMA number, please contact email@example.com.
Out of Warranty
Go Power! electronic products are non-repairable, Go Power! does not perform repairs on its products nor does it contract out those repairs to a third party. Go Power! does not supply schematics or replacement parts for any of its electronic products.